Saturday, September 8, 2007

9/8 With days off like this...

After days like today I don't want to blog, or move. All I want is to fall asleep with a pretty blonde smell in my nose. I worked for 10 hours with the longest break being 30 minutes to cook and eat, and smaller ones to take laps around the house or make cups of Milo. The rest of the time it was words, both other people's and my own.

Yesterday Jane told stories about adapting work for radio and television. That was cool. And I got a High Distinction on my experimental assignment. I guess that was also cool. But then the power went out for two hours last night, which was not cool. That ate balls. I think things are happening in the world, but I couldn't care less right now.

No, I'm not drunk or sick, but I do look like I got dick-beat by a lowland gorilla.Drink Count: 2

P.S. B-Dawg's blog is pretty rad-- ya'll should frequent it.

No comments: