Saturday, June 2, 2007

6/2 Herrro, June!

Quote of the day: "Roman, you look like a horny goat."

Top Ten crazy Jerry Falwell quotes #2. "You've got to kill the terrorists before the killing stops. And I'm for the president to chase them all over the world. If it takes 10 years, blow them all away in the name of the Lord." (you know, because killing the killers always works, which is why the death penalty has stopped murder in America, not to mention that killing in the name of God is a great way to operate-- wait, isn't that what all those crazy brown people with tablecloth-hats are doing too??)

Running club this morning was slightly less painful than before. But running in the morning sucks-- it just leaves me tired all day and makes me want to barf up my heart. Finished the Carver collection and did a bit o' writing before Megan's 21st birthday dinner. We hit up Cafe Primmo where I ate the penne gamberi (penne, prawns and chicken in a rose sauce) and half of Sophie's seafood platter and half of Megan's foccacia sandwich and three pancakes just because. I couldn't get enough to eat-- it was obscene. Some went out, I stayed in and wrote a little more and had some more wine and started Murray Bail's novel Homesickness. Off to bed early, hopefully-- tomorrow bright and early is the big Barossa Valley Wine Tour. Woo!

Drink Count: 6

I realize the pictures have lost focus lately-- I'm running out of good ones, for crap's sake. But there should be some from tonight and definitely tomorrow to occupy the next week or so.

One of my most delicious breakfast burritos (deconstructed so you can see its guts):
Campus-- my precious UniBar is on the top floor. I sit out on that balcony every monday afternoon in nice weather.

No comments: