Did ya'll know that I won the Twin Peaks Middle School Spelling Bee as a 7th grader? I totally got smoked on the word 'envisage' in the second round of the county finals, but I took this quiz based on winning words in the National Spelling Bee and scored 9 out of 10. Take it. Let me know how you do. Honestly. I think it was #6 I flubbed.
I hate Maroon 5 now-- officially. I tried to write about it, then the mother fuckers sold half a million albums in 10 days and pissed me off. So I wrote about different music-related stuff today, and bought and consumed part of a box of wine, and started brainstorming new story ideas, and read some amazing Raymond Carver stories. Holy shit. Homeboy knew how to write. I'll finish that tomorrow, and perhaps go for a run, and perhaps start mapping out a story, and perhaps start work on the Murray Bail novel (I hear good things.)
Drink Count: 8
This is why I shouldn't run ever.... (yes, this is me panting and trying to hold still at the same time)
However, I can't wait for Brandon to have kids...
1 comment:
"You got 10 out of 10 correct on your first attempt.
Congratulations! Your knowledge of words has earned you the crown of the queen bee and all three pieces of the honeycomb!"
Eat that, bitches.
Post a Comment