I took an inventory today of the books I've read thus far and made the decision that it's not nearly enough, so I'm planning to super jump-start my reading load for next semester, as well as take 2-3 books on my travels with me. I took full advantage of sobriety and did my last bit of pre-trip shopping, bought Dylan tickets, read off and on, and wrote for almost 3 hours straight. I also listened to an anus full of music and watched a so-so Wilfred with Sophie and Martina. With luck, tomorrow is equally productive and may even include a run, though I'm off to see Hazel Rowley speak in the afternoon and a mini-Mattanya party at the neighbors's's's house in the late evening.
Drink Count: 0 (Drank about a buttload of milk and water though-- I can almost hear my kidneys applauding)
Pretty much every conversation I have with Martina ends like this:
And who does this look like-- with the stubby limbs, bouncy walk, droopy sleep-eyes and silly mouth-agape smile? Awwwwww, precious!
No comments:
Post a Comment