Read the new piece in class today (hereafter known as Unbroken) and it's official: I can do no wrong. Even after reading something that wasn't exactly done and had multiple failings in terms of voice, perspective, and theme, Phillip spent 15 minutes explicating what I'd been courageous enough to attempt and how I'd pulled off what most professional writers can't. It touched me, but also made me laugh, because Unbroken was the most half-baked thing I've read so far and he still can't admit that I don't always know what I'm doing. I suppose there's worse things in life, but for what it's worth-- Martina and Katey rocked it today. I couldn't be happier for both of them. They are my god damn heroes.
Drink Count: 8
I miss my babies so god damn much-- and I mean you too, Barbara. I need my Papa Bear!
No comments:
Post a Comment