Okay, not that Great, but it was still pretty cool. It was a quiet day of kinda writings and not readings and laying in bed and watching Rocko's Modern Life, and then I was invited to the KFC. Considering I've never been to an Aussie K-Fuck I went and got a boneless dinner box which was so not worth the almost $9 it cost me.
I got back to run into Sophie and Rohan and Romain on their drunken way back from the UniBar (I tried to meet them and it was too crowded) and I was invited to the British. Now, I never turns me down a chance to grab a pint at the Ol' B, and I also don't turn down free shots of vodka beforehand. Several drinks later found us back at Mattanya pilfering from my cask of wine and watching Bollywood music videos. I finally made a video of Rohan complaining about minorities (though he is one), Seventh Day Adventists, and fat girls, which makes me laugh. There will be more videos made in the near future because, like Gaelan, you can't encompass the R-man in photographs alone. You really need the full tactile experience, but videos will help.
Sopherrific and Romain quit around 1:30 and Rohan and I kept the party going for another hour, when homeboy decided to walk home, and I decided to pass the hell out.
Drink Count: 10
Pictures more later, probably....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment