The Angry (Dr.) Scientician has struck again! His excoriating prose are both concise and lyrical-- homeboy should be a writer!
For once, I escaped the hangover inherent in drinking until 2am. My compatriots from last night were not so lucky, and hurt most of the morning. I was just kind of tired and so napped in the afternoon after cleaning up and showering. Got some writing done but mostly watched Rocko's Modern Life again. Remember that show? It's outstanding! Rocko the wallaby and his cow friend Heifer and dog Spunky having silly little adventures with all the gross abstract physical humor of Ren & Stimpy. It's funny most of the time, and entertaining even when it's not that funny.
Oh yeah, the theme song:
ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE!!!! (X6)
Yeah, basic, but it's also not a damn minute long, and the instrumentation is awesome, and Tom Kenny at the end shouting "THAT WAS A HOOT!" makes me laugh like Donnell Rawlings at the end of Chapelle's Show going "I'M RICH, BIATCH!". You know that makes you laugh too.
Didn't feel the drinking so much today, so I didn't make it too far.
Drink Count: 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment