Facebook is the most fucked up thing in the world. I've got 50-some friends now, several of which I haven't spoken to since high school, so that's weird. It's full of silly time-killing shit like cow-throwing and music-comparing and wall-writing and drink-buying, but it takes me all of 15 minutes to run out of shit to do. I was afraid I'd get sucked into this thing hardcore, but it actually just kind of annoys me. Still, I spend a lot of time at the computer each day, so it gets checked fairly often alongside CNN, my emails, last.fm, fantasy football, and various blogs (many of which can be found on your left-- hey!).
Skipped class with illness but spent a good portion of my day being productive: finishing one of my final assignments, doing two loads of laundry, getting smoked in Fantasy Football, preparing for The Marco's arrival in 13 hours, and blowing up my house's vacuum cleaner. Oops! DID III DO THAAAT?
(10 points for Urkel-- you know you love it.)
Drink Count: 5
P.S. Wanna see how fucked up DangerMouse is? I wanted to cut a specific section out of an episode just to show it at it's cowboy-riding-a-fish-in-space best, but that's hard work. So I checked Youtube. Mind you, he has a limited amount of time to get inside this building, most of which he wastes like Wile E. Coyote in an eyepatch with an Irish weasel-thing (surprise! The Irish are portrayed as loquacious, dumb, and untrustworthy in a British cartoon from the '80s. Also, how awesome is the Negro-Italian crow at the beginning? No, Barone! Sorry, Barone!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment