Monday, March 19, 2007

3/19 The Things They Carried

Song of the day: "Wasteland"-- Augustana

I did a bad thing today and embarrassed somebody who didn't deserve it. I didn't do this on purpose, but I did this. I made the same person cry three times; I did this today as well. Phillip really likes Banana Trees and thinks it is worth publishing. I think we're nothing more than fools and whores.

Two pints of Tooehy's Old and three glasses of wine. One cigarette; no dinner. Time is playing tricks with me today. Reading Tim O'Brien until I fall asleep. No more writing.

Drink Count: 5

Here's the spider that was living on the wall inside my front door. It's the only thing that seems appropriate to show tonight. I wish I had put something next to it for perspective, but each of its legs were easily 2" long-- and it was just a baby.


Here's a picture of a full grown one eating a bee:

No comments: