Interviewer: "Could you say something about the process of turning a real-life character into a fictional one?"
Ernest Hemingway: "If I explained how that is sometimes done, it would be a handbook for libel lawyers."
Finally made it to Boutique Target. Finally bought some fucking shoes. Parlayed two bananas into an idea for a story about cultural assimilation and realized that if you cut open a strawberry the inside looks like a pussy. Seriously. Maybe I'm just hard up, but it really do
es. Skipped an after class Uni Bar trip in favor of kitchen-wine with Martina and the girls. Bad habits might as well be cheap, right? I'm over this box of red and after three glasses couldn't bring myself to want any more. Maybe I've just drank myself out for a while. Or maybe I'm just sick of this shit Shiraz. Get a bottle of whiskey within arms reach and my eyes would pop out and heart would visibly thump like that cartoon wolf in the zoot suit.On a side note: I love school now in a way I never have before. Monday is a public holiday in South Australia (for a horse race no less) but the entire class is meeting Phillip to conduct a session anyway. For $15,000 I damn sure shouldn't lose valuable workshop time just because some stupid bastards want to watch thoroughbreds run in circles with little midget clowns strapped to their backs.
Drink Count: 3
No comments:
Post a Comment