Unexpectedly awesome country album of the day: Garth Brooks - Fresh Horses. Fuck anyone who bags on "Country" music-- if this is country, I'll take it. It's no more offensive than noise-rock or freak-folk or whoever won the last season of Idol. (P.S. I'm still waiting for an explanation of why Animal Collective is so great. Come on, I'm Spongebob PajamaPants over here, someone fill me in!)
Things of today: House inspection? Passed! Work for the week? Done! Novel research? More started than this morning! Ulysses? Still nowhere near finished! I hid today, mostly in the library, also at the bar, but I also worked and lunched at the bar, so take that. And I didn't drink at home, which is a nice thing to do less of. Tomorrow is money-type morning work and afternoon class with hopefully a smidgeon of creativity inbetween.
Drink Count: 3
#6:
Don't worry, I'll do it for you.... BOOOOOOO!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment