Seriously, how are you?
I'm okay, just rocking it solo late at night because I made a coffee not realizing it was damn near 11. Finished a book, which rocked, and got all my ducks in a row for a hopefully productive morning tomorrow which will free me up to enjoy His Bobness in all His glory. Thank Gay-Pride Jesus that album cover thing is done, though-- I was bored of that by #10, so you must have just been skipping them. Oh well, we can't all be Joe Mathlete or Drew Cool (I don't know what Drew's last name is so I just made him one). But if I could recommend one blog today it would be Taylor's (also located on the nifty bar to your left) because that cat is cool, and without him, this novel idea of mine would still not exist and I'd probably be writing a crappy mystery novel or some Indie Rock fan-fiction (what would happen if Conor Oberst's brain were transplanted into Jenny Lewis' body and then (s)he married Tim Kasher and they had a four-some with Neko Case and that chick from Metric and they all had babies that formed the ultimate indie-rock band called The Drover's Wife and also John Darnielle was there?? That would rule.) Anyway, love Taylor. Taylor deserves love.
Drink Count: 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All your love are belong to us.
Post a Comment