Tuesday, May 1, 2007

4/30 The Monday Previous

Tomorrow is the poetry masterclass with Judith Rodriguez. I had to send her some poems of mine, so I went with My Generation and Cocktails With Kelly. Apparently she's not going to go over them in class but will instead talk generally about writing poetry and read from her newest collection. She'll then hand back our poems with handwritten notes that she thinks may be useful. I'm awfully excited about the chance to talk about poetry with like-minded individuals.

Had class today, and went to the UniBar afterwards, and then to the pizza place, and then to the neighbor's house, where I got a full questionnaire about my family history and why it's so fucked up. Helpful yet endlessly annoying, it was. Hopefully, the three boxes and three bottles of wine we killed lubricated the process some and I'll be stronger for it.

Drink Count: 9

If anyone ever sees this lion, punch it in the face for me:


Oh wait, Marco showed it what's what:

1 comment:

that guy said...

So i'm fucking this lion from behind, and it turns around and gives me this look as if she was saying "Do I know you?"