Album of the day: Eve 6 - Eve 6 (How 9th grade is that?)
Talked about publishing in class, wrote small amounts every couple hours, got the new story up around 6,000 words then chopped out 1,000 worth of original ideas that probably won't work for the finished product. I'm now moving paragraphs around, organizing scenes, finding the transitions and threads that keep them from sounding like a series of poorly-written and unrelated vignettes.
No drinking, though I think my real addiction is to having a beverage next to me when I sit at my desk. If it's not wine or whiskey, then it's something else, but it has to be there. Today I drank about 15 glasses of mango juice diluted with water and several glasses of milk and a couple coffees. They didn't do anything but make me pee about a thousand times. I grumble, but it somewhat sates that urge to fill myself up, and gives my liver, kidneys and stomach a chance to recover (albeit slightly) from the past six days (okay, six months) worth of punishment.
Drink Count: 0
It really is a beautiful place:

No comments:
Post a Comment