Saturday, May 19, 2007

5/19 My Day Off

Having worked so damn hard and being fairly proud of the focus I attained and things I achieved in four days, I gave myself a day to not write a single word if I didn't want to. I had the urge this morning, but that passed. Perhaps tomorrow. Instead, I watched What Dreams May Come with the neighbors and contented myself with listening to the new Rocky Votolato album twice (pretty good) and Maroon 5 once (pretty fucking terrible). Then I defaulted to Bright Eyes, Jack's Mannequin, and Bob Marley to mellow out before bed.

I also discovered a way to drink faster-- like, really mainline that boxed wine into me. See below.

Drink Count: 8

Fuck these sissy wine glasses-- I'm pioneering the wine chalice. This thing is the size of my forearm... and half the size of my penis. (ohhhhh!)

No comments: