Tuesday, May 8, 2007

5/8 Forget Your Stereotypes: Comics Are Rad!

Song of the day: Bright Eyes - 'If The Brakeman Turns My Way' (And a very special FUCK YOU to everyone who gets to see Bright Eyes this week-- Conor's got an orchestra and everyone is dressed in white, like little angel Obersts).

More experiments today. There's good news and bad news. The bad news: not enough people showed for the 10:00 session so I got $10 for rocking up and had to sit around the Waite campus for 4 hours until the next one started (I took a nap in the rose garden until a Mexican baby poked me with a stick-- no shit) Between waiting for buses, riding buses, non-participation and a bum farm, I spent nearly 10 hours out of the house today for a measly $42. Coincidentally, I spent $10 on bus tickets and two beers to pass the time. The good news: they're pulling their shit together, staging daily experiments, and doing them on MY campus (thank Jeezy Creezy) sometime soon. That should be good mojo.

Came home dog-shit-dead tired, cooked, and thought about writing until it was late enough that I could get in bed and not feel like a douche.

Drink Count: 2

Speaking of douches, how outstandingly, radically awesome is this picture? I miss my grazino's and my super-long, offensively-dyed black hair:


My apologies, but I accidentally uploaded the wrong picture and it took so damn long (lame internets) that I can't rationalize deleting it. It reminds me of just how much I love Jenny Lewis...

1 comment:

Kait said...

Fuck yourself, you've already seen him. Also, I'm a zombie.