Saturday, May 26, 2007

5/25 Freedom Friday

Holy shit, I forgot to mention that Jerry Falwell died! A few days ago the old bastard kicked the bucket, and in honor (celebration?? I never really cared for the dude anyway-- he is the guy who accused the Teletubbies of turning kids gay) I'm going to list the top ten crazy Falwell quotes over the next ten days.

#10. "The idea that religion and politics don't mix was invented by the Devil to keep Christians from running their own country."

How awesome is that? Anyway, I rocked one more draft of The Tasman Peninsula Preservation Society and sent it off to Liz. Then I read for a while and took a nap. Afterwards, I drank Bailey's with the roomies (a milkshake that gets you fucked up!) and then wine with the neighbors until far too late, talking about abortion and Abba. They want to go running in the morning, and at this point, I doubt my ability to join them. We shall see, though.

Drink Count: 8

The cat and the dog-- most unlikely of napping companions. Life is strange, ain't it?
The best advice on dating EVER-- even better than the stuff my dad never told me.

No comments: